* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
The Marker Kingpin redefines the performance standard for Alpine touring bindings. Ease of use and best of all, great power transmission while on the descent means that you can have a perfect day in the backcountry on the Kingpin. The latest version now includes a 2 spring toe based on the Alpinist technology. This saves 80g per toe without losing performance! The Kingpin offers tremendous walking and step-in comfort, wide drill pattern and XXL Power Transmitter for impressive power transfer. Including climbing aids from 0° to 13°.
- XXL Power Transmition
- Vertical & Lateral Adjustable Release
- Crampon compatibility
- Brake width 75 - 100 mm and 100 - 125 mm
- Din/ISO Range 5.0 - 10.0
- Boot type: Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight 30 - 105kg
- Heel adjustment range 25 mm
- Walking modes 0°, 7°, 13°
- Weight 670 g (75-100 mm) 680 g (100-125 mm)