These versatile 50 UPF pants keep you dry and comfortable and look great even under stress. Soft, lightweight, and pliable, these water-resistant pants are tailor made for life on the road with an improved relaxed fit. Pack your essentials in secure back zip pockets and side pockets.
Feature list from Marmot:
- Blue Sign Approved Fabric
- Packable, Breathable, Lightweight Performance Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Gusseted Crotch for Increased Mobility
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- Secure Zip Back Pocket and Side Pocket
- Inseam: 32in / 81.3cm
- Overall Weight: 9.2 oz / 260.8 g
- Main Material: 100% Nylon Peached DWR 3.6 oz/yd
In April 1971, University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in Alaska on the Juneau Icefields on a school project in Glaciology. It was here on the glacier, amongst these students, that the idea of a Marmot club began. To become a Marmot, you had to climb a glaciated peak with another Marmot. One of the rules of the club was that everyone was president. Most of the other rules dealt with the collegiate fascination with bodily functions.
Eric and Dave went on to found Marmot Mountain Works in 1974, and through the years the company made lots of innovations in down jackets, sleeping bags, Gore-Tex apparel, and beyond. Their modest enterprise is now one of the largest and most respected outdoor gear companies in the world, distributed in over 60 countries, and it is still all about the highest-quality, innovative performance products.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Quick Drying