Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Marmot - Cruz Short Men's )
Quick-drying nylon, enhanced with UPF protection, makes for one tough and ready pair of shorts. Perfect for adventure vacations, they’re styled for everyday comfort and practicality.
Feature list from Marmot:
- BlueSign Approved Fabric
- Packable, Breathable, Lightweight Performance Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Gusseted Crotch for Increased Mobility
- Secure Zip Back Pocket and Side Pocket
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- 10" Inseam
- Inseam: 10in / 25.4cm
- Overall Weight: 6.6 oz / 187.1 g
- Main Material: 100% Nylon Peached DWR 3.6 oz/yd
In April 1971, University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in Alaska on the Juneau Icefields on a school project in Glaciology. It was here on the glacier, amongst these students, that the idea of a Marmot club began. To become a Marmot, you had to climb a glaciated peak with another Marmot. One of the rules of the club was that everyone was president. Most of the other rules dealt with the collegiate fascination with bodily functions.
Eric and Dave went on to found Marmot Mountain Works in 1974, and through the years the company made lots of innovations in down jackets, sleeping bags, Gore-Tex apparel, and beyond. Their modest enterprise is now one of the largest and most respected outdoor gear companies in the world, distributed in over 60 countries, and it is still all about the highest-quality, innovative performance products.