Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Marmot - Lobo Pant Women's )
Marmot’s UpCycle® designation assures you that no planets were hurt in the making of these sporty action pants. Both water and sun resistant; the design is trail-ready and versatile enough to take you to the outback, or out to dinner!
- Blue Sign Approved Fabric
- Soft, Breathable, Lightweight Performance Woven Fabric
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Inseam Gusset Panel
- Articulated Knees - Design Feature to Reduce Excess Fabric and Improve Mobility
- Roll-up Cuff Feature
- Front Patch Pockets with Secure Side Pocket with Zip Closure
- Back Pocket with Zip Closure
- Brushed Tricot Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- 32" Inseam
In April 1971, University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in Alaska on the Juneau Icefields on a school project in Glaciology. It was here on the glacier, amongst these students, that the idea of a Marmot club began. To become a Marmot, you had to climb a glaciated peak with another Marmot. One of the rules of the club was that everyone was president. Most of the other rules dealt with the collegiate fascination with bodily functions.
Eric and Dave went on to found Marmot Mountain Works in 1974, and through the years the company made lots of innovations in down jackets, sleeping bags, Gore-Tex apparel, and beyond. Their modest enterprise is now one of the largest and most respected outdoor gear companies in the world, distributed in over 60 countries, and it is still all about the highest-quality, innovative performance products.