Strike out on new adventures, clear your head or race your best time with the Pace Glove 2 from Merrell. The latest iteration of these barefoot running shoes for women is more comfortable, keeps rocks out better and keeps your feet warmer on frosty runs in the spring and fall. The Pace Glove 2 women’s barefoot shoe delivers a reliable, close to the ground feel while stimulating and strengthening muscles and realigning posture and gait. Just like the original, it’s lightweight, fits like a glove and lets you run the way you were meant to. The Vibram sole on Merrell's minimalist running shoes connects you securely to the earth beneath your feet so you can fly down trails with confidence. Plus, the ventilated, vegan-friendly construction creates a breathable running shoe with a conscience. Finally, the DWR-treated upper repels water so you can splash through puddles and streams when you’re hiking, walking or running.
UPPER / LINING
• Synthetic leather and breathable air mesh upper
• DWR-treated upper repels water and resists staining
• M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
• Wash as needed in cold water (gentle cycle). Air dry.
MIDSOLE / OUTSOLE
• 0mm Drop / 4mm Cush / 9.5mm Stack Height
• TrailProtect pad in the forefoot offers support off road
• Vibram® outsole
• Vegan friendly footwear
Women’s Weight: 5ozs (1/2 pair)
- Additional Information