This complete introductory slackline kit is designed specifically for beginner and intermediate users. Featuring static-style webbing ideal for learning and in instructional DVD, the BASE LINE is perfect for getting started and progressing to basic tricks.
- Two-piece slackline is fully adjustable and easily installed between trees or other sturdy anchor points
- Improve balance skills, core strength, and coordination while having fun
- The advertised TrueLength refers to the length of the main line alone. Other companies will advertise a kit length that includes the webbing on the ratchet and the main line. Essentially shorting you on your main line!
- Kit includes slackline, ratchet tensioner, tree protection and instructional DVD guide
- The easy-to-use ratchet comes with 8 feet of webbing and a reinforced loop to firmly anchor and tension the slackline. The handle grip is a soft plastic for comfortable and efficient tensioning and the ratchet release is also rubberized for easy and safe release of the tension on the line.
- Made for slacklining with a custom-designed weave, providing flexibility to walk or jump, while maintaining enough stability for easy learning.
- True Length: 50ft/85ft (15m/26m) main line + 8ft (2.4m) ratchet strap
- Width: 2 inches (50mm)
- Webbing Strength: 4 tons
- Max Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Age: 5 & up
- Additional Information