Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Metolius - Ultralight Power Cam 2nd )
Metolius Power cams feature wider camming lobes for improved performance on soft rock and better holding power all around. The fact that they're ultralight isn't too shabby either.
- Direct Axle Technology™ (DAT™) makes Ultralight Power Cams the lightest 4-cam units in the world!
- DAT allows for more placement options in shallow, narrow, or bottoming placements
- DAT makes tricky placements easier due to better cam lobe visibility, especially in the small sizes
- 13 mm (0.51") Monster Sling webbing (36% Dyneema/64% nylon)
- Range Finder tells you at a glance if you've chosen the right size cam for the placement
- Optimized cam angle for more outward force
- Wider cam faces for more grip
- U-shaped body for greater durability and unparalleled control during placement and retraction
- Machined cam stops
- Color-coded sewn slings and tubing
- CNC machined for much greater precision than stamped or extruded cams
- 7075-T6 aluminum (sizes #00-#6) 6061-T6 aluminum (sizes #7 #8)
- CE/UIAA certified
- Hand built, inspected and individually tested to ½ its rated strength in Bend, Oregon