Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Metolius - Ultralight Tcu )
TCUs are great for both alpine and free climbing where weight is a critical factor Aid climbers also love 'em because their narrow head width allows them to fit so many placements that other cams won't, like shallow seams, pockets and pin scars.
TCUs are great for both alpine and free climbing where weight is a critical factor Aid climbers also love 'em because their narrow head width allows them to fit so many placements that other cams won't, like shallow seams, pockets and pin scars. Now with the Range Finder feedback system, they are easier and safer to place than ever! The stainless steel, U-shaped body offers greater durability than single-stem units and unparalleled control during placement and retraction.By going direct to the axle (D.A.T.) we have made the world’s best selling mini cam even lighter and more versatile. This new technology makes our TCU’s the lightest units in the world, opens up a myriad of placement options and makes placement easier. The design is focused on holding power, and we do this with our optimized cam angle for more outward force and wider cam faces for more grip. The Range Finder system makes them easier and safer to place than ever. A must have piece for free climbing, aid routes and alpine climbing.
- Narrow head width for the most placement options.
- Dircet Axle Technology makes Ultralight TCUs the lightest cams units in the world.
- DAT allows for more placement options in shallow, narrow, or bottoming placements.
- DAT makes tricky placements easier due to better cam lobe visibility, especially in the small sizes.
- 13 mm Dyneema slings are lighter and less bulky.
- Ranger Finder tells you at a glance if you've chosen the right size cam for the placement.
- Greater Holding Power!
- Optimized cam angle for more outward force
- Wider cam faces for more grip
- U-shaped body for greater durability & unparalleled control during placement and retraction
- Machined cam stops
- Color-coded sewn slings and tubing
- CNC machined for much greater precision than stamped or extruded cams
- 7075 T-6 aluminum