The Divide 55 is MHM's flagship backpacking pack and it’s the perfect size “go-to” pack for most of your multi-day exploring. Dual #10 YKK zippers on each side of the pack are great for quick on-trail access. The zippers continue up through the roll-top closure so the pack can be opened up entirely into a ground mat, making it easy to view and organize all your gear at once.
To keep you comfortable and enjoying your surroundings, the Divide uses our updated sYnc A.C.™ suspension system. With a built-in waterproof stuff sack, internal compression system, deployable water bottle holster and dual-pivoting hipbelt the Divide is the new higher standard for technical packs.
- sYnc A.C. suspension
- air channeled mesh backpanel
- Slide n' lock adjustable harness
- variCant dualpivoting/fully adjustable hipbelt
- Backhugger ICS
- QuickStuff Pack Sack (built-in fully waterproof stuff sack)
- roll-top enclosure under top lid
- hydration reservoir compatible
- top and dual side panel access (2 panel zippers allow pack to be opened up completely flat)
- dual-access zippered top lid
- detachable top lid converts into a small day pack
- water-resistant clear coated mesh "dry pocket" inside top lid
- external compression straps
- deployable hydration holster on hipbelt
- 11 pockets + main compartment
- adjustable and deployable ice axe/trekking pole loops
- deployable bottom staps
- Volume: 55 liters
- Weight: 5.5 lbs / 4.9 lbs*
- Fits Torso: 16-24 in.
- Fits Waist 29-40 in.
- Number of Stays: 2
- Main Pack fabric: 315 denier ripstop Invista CORDURA® Plus, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Bottom Fabric: 840 denier Invista CORDURA® HD, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Shroud Fabric: 100 denier mini diamond, Nylon 6.6, 60g PU/DWR
- POP color: 210 denier mini diamond, Nylon 6.0, 40g PU/DWR.
- Frame Material: 3mm x 20mm & 3mm x 25mm 6061 tempered aluminum stays and 1.5mm HDPE framesheet
- *weight of pack with all removable features removed (top lid, straps and hydration holster)
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking