The pack that launched a thousand magazine covers, the Salute 34 is Mile High Mountaineering's flagship model. An "every-panel loader," the Salute is equipped with a heavy-duty #10 zipper that “snakes” around the entire pack in the shape of an "S". This gives you the versatility and access in a pack that you’ve only dreamed of. You can literally access your gear any which way you please and at any location in the pack. The Salute can also zip entirely open into a ground mat to keep ropes and any other important gear off the ground and away from rocks. You could even use it as a placemat for a backcountry picnic!
This pack sports the M-Flex™ frame system and acclaimed VariCant™ dual-pivoting hipbelt for amazing comfort that pivots and flexes with your body's motions while offering phenomenal load support. Combine this new pack design with durable Cordura® Fabrics, pockets galore, an included deployable Packslicker™ rainfly and it's ready for duty on any adventure.
- M-Flex™ suspension system
- VariCant™ dual-pivoting/adjustable hipbelt
- Snake-Loader™ zipper system w/ heavy duty #10 zipper
- perforated foam backpanel, shoulder straps and hipbelt
- integrated Packslicker™ rainfly
- large external over-loader stuff pocket
- deployable ice-axe straps
- 4 deployable compression straps
- 9 pockets + main compartment
- 4 poly-tube gear loops
- Volume: 34 liters
- Weight: 3lb 8oz
- Number of stays: 1 wire perimeter frame/HDPE framesheet
- Main Pack fabric: 315 denier ripstop Invista CORDURA® Plus, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Bottom Fabric: 840 denier Invista CORDURA® HD, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- POP Color Fabric: 210 denier HT honeycomb Kolon, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking, Rock Climbing