Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Millet - Palmen Pants Men's )
The perfect companion to the Millet Palmen Jacket, the Palmen Pants are warm, protective pants with a unique vibe about them, thanks to the denim-like texture of their twill fabric. The Heather Grey colorway is especially striking and draws a lot of sales-floor interest, but you can't go wrong with classic black either. Plus, these pants are just as much about function as they are about fashion: the waterproof DRYEDGE 2-layer fabric and synthetic insulation keeps the weather at bay.
Feature list from Millet:
- All seams thermo-welded
- New protective waistbelt in Element Shield™ fabric, with side velcro adjusters
- Preformed, articulated knees
- Crotch zip vents
- 2 flapped, zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 side cargo pocket
- 1 flapped back pocket
- Scuff cuffs
- Inner gaiters fitted on stretch panel with gripper elastic
- Pull-up system at leg bottom
- Connection system compatible with protective layers
- Warm Free Skiing pant in DRYEDGE™ Whipt 2L 10 000 fabric, with a Free Skiing vibe 10 000
- Dual Tech™ construction
- Connecting System
- DRYEDGE™ Whipt Twill 2L / WP 10 000 - MP 10 000 / DWR
- + DRYEDGE™ Whipt Denim 2L / WP 10 000 - MP 10 000 / DWR
- Insulation : 100% Polyester
- Lining : 100% Polyamide
- All seams heat sealed
Originally founded as a manufacturer of shopping bags and haversacks in the early 1920s, Millet gained great experience with backpack manufacturing during World War II and by 1950 was equipping the French expeditions to the Himalayas. The ascent of Annapurna by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal in that year - the first-ever ascent over 8,000 meters - vaulted Millet backpacks to even greater prominence, and in the decades that followed they made many further innovations in the backpack field, and also branched out into mountaineering clothing, sleeping bags, footwear, and climbing ropes.
Today, after 60 years of expeditions, Millet remains faithful to its roots and offers each mountaineer, hiker, and skier the opportunity to outfit themselves head-to-toe in true French style.