Minus 33 - Sequoia Women's Midweight 1/4 Zip
The Sequoia Tree is the world’s largest tree and can live over 2000 years. You can see these magnificent trees on Mount Whitney in the Sequoia National Park. The Sequoia is Minus33's mid weight 230 g/m, 100% Merino Wool women’s ¼ zip top. Whether touring the giant trees in the park or climbing Mount Whitney along the John Muir Trail you will be warm and comfortable. The sequoia is truly an all round top with a mock neck to hold heat in and with a zip to cool you down when necessary.
- Zip down to vent; zip up for added warmth!
- Machine washable and machine dryable
- 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool
- 230 g/m2 Interlock knit construction
- Flat lock seams = Extra Comfort
- Weight of Garment Size Medium = 8.8 oz. (249 grams)
- UPF Rating: 50+
|Properties||Quick Drying, Wicking, Anti-Odor|