Mountain Hardwear - Bozeman 30F/1C Sleeping Bag
The lightweight and versatile Bozeman sleeping bag features a full-length zipper with double sliders, plus wrap-around footbox zipper for versatile ventilation and the ability to be opened flat and used as a quilt.
- Offset quilt construction prevents cold spots
- Anti-snag zipper for easy entry and exit
- Comfort Mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Foot-box follows natural foot position for comfort and thermal optimization
- Micro fleece-lined stuff sack can be reversed and used as a pillow
- Face gasket blocks drafts at hood opening
- Single-handed draw cords adjust hood closure
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Thermal.Q™ synthetic insulation maintains loft with maximal compressibility
|Material||Shell: 75D Plain Weave Polyester
Lining: 75D 210T Plain Weave Polyester
|Temp Rating||30F / -1C|
|Length||Regular: 86in / 218cm
Long: 92in / 234cm
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 62"
|Hip Girth||Regular: 58"
|Packed Size||9 in / 23 cm x 16 in / 41 cm|
|Weight||Regular: 3 lb 6.1 oz / 1534 g|