Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Mountain Hardwear - Downhill Parka Women's )
The Mountain Hardwear Women's Downhill Parka gives you all the tools you need to face a blizzard on the slopes and emerge smiling.
The Mountain Hardwear Women's Downhill Parka gives you all the tools you need to face a blizzard on the slopes and emerge smiling. A 20K-rated waterproof Conduit laminate and welded seams keep you completely dry, while 650-fill down insulation warms you like a wood-burning stove. Loads of pockets store your gloves, goggles, water bottle, and even your MP3 player. Articulated sleeves let your arms move freely. Open the Downhill ski jacket's welded pitzips to cool down after a hike out-of-bounds, and attach the stretch powder skirt for a comfortable barricade against incoming freshies. Zip off the pow skirt and the hood for a more casual look.
- Material: [Shell] Ascent Butter with Conduit laminate
- Insulation: 650-Fill down
- Waterproof Rating: 20K
- Breathable Rating: 20000g
- Core Venting: Pitzips
- Pockets: 2 Handwarmer, 1 inner mesh glove, 1 goggle, 1 MP3, 1 water bottle, 1 pass, 1 zip sleeve, 1 zip chest
- Seam Taped: No, welded
- Powder Skirt: Yes, removable
- Hood: Yes, removable
- Zip-in Compatibility: No
- Weight: 2lb 3oz (1110g)
- Recommended Use: Skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime