Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Mountain Hardwear - Drifter 2 Tent )
As winter turns into spring and the warm weather returns, we see lots of customers in our store who know that they need a tent for their backpacking adventures, but aren't sure exactly which one to get. Those customers leave with a Mountain Hardwear Drifter 2 in hand more often than any other model. The Drifter owes its popularity not to futuristic materials or crazy architecture - but rather to good, old-fashioned value. There are lots of 2-person dome tents in the world that take the same general shape of the Drifter, but its mix of quality craftsmanship, pleasing aesthetics, and unbeatable price combine to make it the most popular tent in our inventory.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ aluminum poles.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Two mesh/canopy doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Bar tacks on grommet tabs are color coded to poles for easy set up
- Mesh storage pockets
- Gear loft (included) provides convenient storage
|Shelter Type||Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||32 ft2 / 3.0 m2|
|Vestibule Area||10 ft2 / 0.93 m2|
|Floor Dimensions||4 ft 2 in X 7 ft 9 in / 1.3 m X 2.4 m|
|Peak Height||45 in / 114 cm|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Packaged Weight||5 lbs 4 oz / 2.4 kg|
|Trail Weight||4 lbs 11 oz / 2.1 kg|
|Fast Pack Weight||3 lbs 7 oz / 1.6 kg|
|Packed Size||7 in X 18 in / 17.8 cm X 45.7 cm|