With room for three stalwart comrades, the Mountain Hardwear Drifter 3 tent provides a good mix of privacy and ventilation. Check it out.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- 7001 PF pole system is strong, lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and dents, and easy to service by hand in the field
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Two mesh/canopy doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Bar tacks on grommet tabs are color coded to poles for easy set up
- Mesh storage pockets
- Gear loft (included) provides convenient storage
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 3 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 43 ft2 | 4 m2 Vestibule Area 10 + 10 ft2 | 0.9 + 0.9 m2 Floor Dimensions 93x66 in | 236x168 cm Peak Height 47 in | 119 cm Number of Poles 2 Pole Material Aluminum Packaged Weight 6 lb | 2.7 kg Trail Weight 5 lb 4 oz | 2.4 kg Packed Size 7x26 in | 18x66 cm Collection Outlet Deals