For those ladies who are planning on being out in the woods for longer than an overnight, or just needing to carry heavier loads Mountain Hardwear has made the Intention 65 pack for you.
• Front compression pocket with daisy chain converts to daypack with mesh shoulder straps and webbing waistbelt
• Additional daisy chain and web loops on front panel maintain full pack functionality with daypack removed
• Removable top pocket with two compartments
• Fold top design allows pack to be used without top lid and front pocket reducing weight by 15 oz.
• Externally accessible hydration sleeve
• Large stretch mesh side pockets are easily accessible when wearing the pack
• Intention women’s suspension offers well-cushioned load carrying comfort in a clean, tunable design specifically tailored to fit the female form
• HDPE framesheet with 6061 alloy perimeter shaping rod and 7075 center stay for load support
• Advanced FitLock™ hipbelt integrates solidly with framesheet to create excellent load transfer and spreads load evenly over contact area to maximize comfort
• Top loading design with long side zip access into main compartment for easy access to contents
• Lower sleeping bag compartment with zip access and removable divider
• Contoured dual density, women's soft-edge shoulder straps on a hook/loop adjustable yoke can be adjusted for optimal fit over a 2” range
Torso Range SM 14.0" - 16.5" Torso Range SM 36 cm - 42 cm Torso Range MD 16.0" - 18.0" Torso Range MD 41 cm - 46 cm Waist Range SM 26.0" - 30.0" Waist Range SM 66 cm - 76 cm Waist Range MD 29.0" - 34.0" Waist Range MD 74 cm - 86 cm Dimensions SM 30.0" x 15.0" x 13.0" Dimensions SM 76cm x 38cm x 33cm Dimensions MD 31.0" x 15.0" x 13.0" Dimensions MD 79cm x 38cm x 33cm
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking