Mountain Hardwear - Keele Hoody
Water repellant and as soft as a fleece⏤softshells might be the best invention since sliced bread. But throw some PB and jam on that bread, and whoa... That's the Keele™ Hoody. It's the next step in the progression of an invention that's been brilliant from the start. And if that's not enough, just think of it as more pockets to stash your send fuel. PB&Js recommended.
- Moisture-wicking hardshell DWR exterior.
- Doubleweave Brushback high pile interior fleece provides softness and warmth.
- Harness-compatible chest pocket and hand pockets.
- Fabric Body: Doubleweave Brushback (90% Polyester, 10% Elastane)
- Fit: Regular
- Approx. Weight: 15.4 oz/ 436 g (Medium)
|Intended Use||Hiking/Backpacking, Rock Climbing|
|Properties||Full Zip, Insulating, Water Resistant, Wicking|