Mountain Hardwear - Lamina Eco AF 30F/-1C Sleeping Bag
Mountain Hardwear set out to prove that sustainability is about opportunity, not sacrifice. But there's more to this sleeping bag than a little green here and there. In fact, there's no color at all. The Lamina Eco AF™ is undyed to reduce their water footprint. And on top of that, it's made with a recycled shell, lining, insulation, and trims. 'Eco' alone wouldn't quite do it justice.
- Eco design features recycled fabric, insulation, trims, storage and compression sack
- Proprietary, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Recycled 20D nylon ripstop is lightweight and highly compressible
- Performance mummy cut efficiently minimizes weight
- Contoured foot-box follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Tailored hood blocks drafts and seals in warmth
- Lightweight but durable two-way #5 zipper with anti-snag for easy entry and exit
- Recycled nylon compression sack and storage sack included
- C0 durable water-repellent finish
- Left hand and right hand zippers available for zip-together functionality
- Two-way zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Insulation: 70% Recycled Polyester, 30% Polyester
- Bag Fill Type: Synthetic
|Material||Recycled 20D Nylon ripstop|
|Insulation||70% Recycled Polyester, 30% Polyester|
|Temp Rating||30F / -1C|
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 58"
|Hip Girth||Regular: 52"
|Packed Size||7 x 13.5 in|
|Weight||1 lb 14.7 oz|