Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Mountain Hardwear - Phenom Pack )
A sleek and burly alpine pack, the Phenom comes with plenty of features to carry all your gear.
A sleek and burly alpine pack, the Phenom comes with plenty of features to carry all your gear. The removable lid has two pockets on top, a spot underneath for carrying a rope, and, after removing the top lid to drop a little weight, there is still a pocket on top of the pack. With dual ice axe loops (which also have super essential bottle openers on them) and two side straps, carrying skis, ice climbing gear, and everything else you may need for a day or two is easy and comfortable.
- Volume: 2400 cu. in. (39 liters)
- Weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz. (1.33 kg.)
- Fabric: Body: 420D/96T Cordura
- Accent: VX42 XPLY Ripstop
- Bottom: 630D/109T Ballistics Cordura
- Dual density shoulder straps
- Removable 1" webbing waist belt
- Durable 420D back panel sheds snow and moisture
- Removable, floating top lid with two compartments
- Fold top designed for use with pocket removed
- Hydration sleeve with right and left side hose ports
- Dual Axe-S quick-release ice axe toggles
- Upper quick-release side compression straps