If you're just starting out with camping and backpacking and need a bag that can see you through a variety of conditions without breaking the bank, the Pinole 20 was made for you. Its 20-degree temperature rating will keep you covered well into late fall and early spring here in New England and in many other locales, yet it's not too stifling for use in the summer either. Its packed size is pleasingly small for a synthetic bag of this temperature rating, and will fit in the bottom of most backpacking packs without complaint.
- Offset quilt construction prevents cold spots
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Insulated side draft tube prevents cold spots along zipper
- Additional Information
Material Shell: 50D Nylon Taffeta; Lining: 75D Polyester Taffeta Insulation Thermic MX™ Temp Rating 20 F / -2 C (Traditional North American); 35 F / 2 C (EN Comfort); 26 F / -3 C (EN Lower Limit); -2 F / -19 C (EN Extreme) Length 78 in / 198 cm (Regular); 84 in / 213 cm (Long) Shoulder Girth 62 in / 157 cm (Regular); 64 in / 163 cm (Long) Hip Girth 58 in /147 cm (Regular); 60 in / 152 cm (Long) Foot Girth 38 in / 97 cm (Regular); 40 in / 102 cm (Long) Packed Size 8" / 20 cm diameter, 17" / 43cm length Weight 3 lb. 3 oz. / 1.43 kg (Regular); 3 lb 8 oz / 1.58 kg (Long) Zipper Type Full-length, right or left zipper available Stuff Sack Included microfleece-lined stuff sack doubles as a pillow. Stuff sack does not have compression straps.