Mountain Hardwear - Men's Super DS Jacket
The Super/DS, is the ideal down jacket for climbers: lightweight insulation that is mobile, durable, and warm. Its stretch-baffle construction represents a new movement in down technology: the first puffy to weave face, back and baffles from a single fabric. With no bulky glues or delicate stitches, the woven baffles provide exceptional flexibility and durability, while reducing cold spots and down migration. The result is a down jacket with durable stretch.
- 700-fill RDS-certified, lightweight, breathable down retains maximum loft.
- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch.
- Alpine fit and integrated stretch provide streamlined performance.
- Body: Durable Stretch Woven (85% Nylon, 15% Elastane)
- Lining: 2-Way Stretch Single Layer I-Tube (85% Nylon, 15% Elastane)
- Insulation: 700-fill RDS-Certified/Flourine Free (90% Goose Down, 10% Goose Feather)
- Center back: 28"/71cm
- Avg. Weight: 14.3oz/405g
|Intended Use||Rock Climbing|
|Properties||Full Zip, Insulating|