Mountain Hardwear - Men's Super D/S Stretchdown Jacket
Mountain Hardwear set out to combine the best of two worlds: the durability and protection of a shell, with the comfort and warmth of a puffer. The result is the Super/DS, a lightweight and breathable woven jacket filled with sustainably-sourced RDS-certified down. It's a high-performance version of the DS jacket you know and love, with extra durability.
- 800-fill RDS-certified, lightweight, breathable down retains maximum loft.
- Eco-advanced fabrication: revolutionary technique removes the need for glues and stitching.
- Woven-stretch construction creates durability.
- Continuous channel design traps more heat than standard construction.
- Fabric Body: Toray I-Tube (85% Nylon, 15% Elastane)
- Fabric Weight: 138 g/m2
- Insulation: 90% Goose Down, 10% Goose Feather
- Approx. Weight: 1 ib 1 oz/ 478 g
|Intended Use||Rock Climbing, Winter|
|Properties||Insulating, Water Resistant|