Mountain Khakis - Equatorial Stretch Convertible Pant Relaxed
When Mountain Khakis' Jackson design team heads to the equator for surfing and rooster fishing 'R&D' trips, these super stretchy, featherweight, abrasion-resistant convertibles are their go-to amigos. This minute it's a pant, next second it's a short. MK's super high-density weave (abrasion-resistant) is UPF 40+ (blocks 97% UVB rays), DWR (Durable Water Repellant), quick-dry, lightweight, packable & Easy Care. 6 pockets with mesh liners, including 2 zip security pockets and signature zippered side seam pocket. Removable leg panels with color-coded right/left zippers. Full length inseam action gusset. 'Mudflap' reinforced heel cuffs with adjustable snaps. Relaxed fit. 9" short inseam. 100% nylon.
- If you are between sizes, MK recommends sizing up in this product.
- Quick-dry, lightweight, packable & Easy Care
- Double-panel back pockets with hook & loop closure
- Back right security pocket with zipper closure
- Utility pocket with zip closure on right thigh
- Mesh pocket bags
- Articulated knees & Full-length inseam action gusset
- Removable legs with color-coded right/left zippers, 9" inseam on shorts
- Mudflap reinforced heel cuffs with adjustable snaps
- Relaxed Fit, Mid-Rise
- Relaxed Leg
- 2.6oz 100% Nylon Plain Weave with Mechanical Stretch
|Intended Use||Hiking/Backpacking, Travel|
|Properties||Water Resistant, Quick Drying, UV Protection|