Mountain Khakis - Teton Crest Pant - Slim Fit
The Teton Crest Trail stretches a rowdy expanse of 44 miles through Teton County, from Phillips Pass to String Lake. Whether you ride it, hike it, run it or pack it, the TCT demands your attention. Mountain Khakis' flyweight Teton Crest series was inspired by this high altitude training ground. Features are many and include: stretch, UPF 40+ (blocks 97% UVB rays), DWR, quick-dry, easy care, 7 pockets including 2 zippered security pockets, full-length action gusset, articulated knees, bar-tac reinforcements, convertible capris-length snap adjust and “mudflap” reinforced heel cuffs. 72% cotton/25% nylon/3% spandex. Slim fit.
- If you are between sizes, MK recommends sizing down in this product.
- Quick-dry & Easy Care
- Reinforced belt loops, back pockets, coin pocket & thigh pocket
- Patch on back pockets and zippered security pocket on right side
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Full-length inseam action gusset
- Articulated Knee
- Bar-tac reinforcements
- “Mudflap” reinforced heel cuff with adjustable snap
- Slim Fit, Mid-Rise
- Straight Leg
|Properties||Water Resistant, Quick Drying, UV Protection|