Mountainsmith - Sidekick
No two adventures are the same. Rather than have a pack for everything, have one pack that does everything—or almost everything. Wear the Sidekick as a traditional lumbar pack or cross-body sling. Remove the waist belt and use the rear velcro tabs to attach it to bike or motorcycle handlebars, compression straps of a backpack, day pack waist belts, MOLLE attachments, chest or sternum straps, and more. The Sidekick Medium is built with die cut clip-in points across the front panel for added versatility.
- Rear panel velcro tabs allow for multiple attachment options such as bike and motorcycle handlebars, compression straps of backpacks, webbing waistbelts, MOLLE attachments, chest carry on pack sternum straps, etc.
- Zippered front panel pocket with diecut clip-in points
- Interior zippered laminated mesh pocket
- Bottom panel attachment webbing
- 1.5” removable waist belt
- Multifunctional waistpack can be worn as traditional lumbar pack or as cross-body sling
- Bright yellow lining promotes visibility
- Materials: 305d CORDURA® HP / 210d Nylon Embossed Liner / YKK® Zipper
- Dimensions: (SM) 4.75" x 6.5" x 2.25" (L x H x D) / (MD) 5.5" x 8.25" x 2.75" (L x H x D)
- Volume: (SM) 67 cub. inches / 1 L / (MD) 120 cub. inches / 1.9 L
- Capacity: Up to 7 lbs
- Weight: (SM) 4 oz / 0.1 kg / (MD) 6 oz / 0.17 kg