Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( MSR - Autoflow Gravity Filter )
Pumping is hard
The AutoFlow Gravity Microfilter represents the latest evolution of backcountry hydration, combining water filtration, storage and collection into a single, lightweight and pump-free system. With the latest Hollow Fiber technology and the power of gravity, the AutoFlow microfilter is fast as wellup to 1.75 liters per minute without a single pump stoke. 4-liter reservoirs allow you to filter large quantities at once making it perfect for groups, while quick and easy tool-free cleanings maintain high flow rates on extended expeditions.
- No Pumping: Lets gravity do the work so you don't have to.
- Fast: Filters more than 1.75 liters per minute.
- Lightweight: Weighs only 10.5 oz. (299 g).
- Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly without disassembly for flow recovery.
- Adaptable: Filter directly into most any bottle or reservoir with included Universal Bottle Adapter.
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against viruses: No
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: No
- Weight: 13.8 oz / 392 g
- Width: 4 in / 10 cm
- Length: 6 in / 15 cm
- Filter media: Hollow Fiber
- Filter pore size: 0.2 microns
- Flow (L/min): 1.75 liters per min
- Cartridge life: ~1500 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: Yes
- Made in Seattle, USA
- Water Bottle Adapter Yes