The double-walled Carbon Reflex™1 tent offers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent while weighing as little as a tarp, and it packs down incredibly small, almost to water-bottle size. Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and a zipper-free vestibule make it ideal for ultralight backpacking at .66 kg (1 lb 7 oz), and its spacious interior and full-featured livability enhance any 3-season adventure you’re ready to take on—from bike touring through Central America to minimalist weekends. Sturdy and livable, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex™ 1 tent proves our philosophy that traveling ultralight doesn't mean sacrificing the other qualities you care about.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes a lighter pitch option using just the rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately).
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large door provides easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
- Fly Fabric: 7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield
|Shelter Type||Double Wall Tent|
|Floor Area||17 sq ft|
|Tent Floor Area sq feet||16|
|Vestibule Area||7 sq ft|
|Floor Dimensions||30 x 84 inches|
|Peak Height||34 inches|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Pole Material||Easton Carbon Ion|
|Packaged Weight||1 lb 13 oz|
|Trail Weight||1 lb 7 oz|
|Fast Pack Weight||1 lb 4 oz|
|Tent Trail Weight Oz||23|
|Packed Size||17 x 5 inches|