Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( MSR - Carbon Reflex 3-Person Ultralight Tent (Past Season Model) )
Three isn't a crowd in MSR's roomy Carbon Reflex 3 tent. The non-freestanding tent offers uncompromised accommodations and double-walled protection at the weight of many 2-person ultralight tents. Featuring Easton®* carbon fiber poles, two full doors and two zipper-free vestibules, it offers the livability you want for the weight you want, for everything from your annual trip to section-hike the Appalachian Trail, to last-minute wilderness weekends with your buddies. The Carbon Reflex 3 makes a great option for two, offering extra tent space to stretch out or room to store gear inside—and it has the built-in versatility to add a third any time you like.
- Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Fast & Light Setup: Pitches with rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately) for versatility on lighter trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large doors provide easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Shelter Type||Double Wall Tent, Non-Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||38.5 sq ft|
|Tent Floor Area sq feet||38|
|Vestibule Area||14 sq ft|
|Floor Dimensions||84 x 66 inches|
|Peak Height||40 inches|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Pole Material||Easton Carbon 6.3|
|Packaged Weight||2 lb 10 oz|
|Trail Weight||2 lb 4 oz|
|Fast Pack Weight||2 lb|
|Tent Trail Weight Oz||36|
|Packed Size||18 x 6 inches|