The ultimate tools for winter travel across constantly changing terrain, the three-section Deploy™ TR-3 poles feature Trigger Release, an exclusive one-handed length-adjustment system. This revolutionary mechanism offers unique on-the-fly adjustability, perfect when sidehilling, switchbacking and on approaches. Built around the zero-slip SureLock™ System, Deploy TR-3 poles collapse to a pack-friendly size, ideal for those who stow their poles while in technical terrain or riding down.
- Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: Glove-friendly, one-handed adjustment system provides the fastest, easiest response for matching pole length to terrain.
- SureLock™ System: Freeze-resistant, positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of no-slip performance in all conditions.
- Ultralight Strength: Shafts are built of light, strong and reliable 7000-series aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Breakaway Winter Strap: Designed for glove-friendly adjustments and will force-release if pole gets lodged during a fall.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless swing.
- Ergonomic Grip: Comfortable grip features a catch for raising AT and snowshoe heel lifts.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / 599 g (Standard), 1 lb 6 oz / 627 g (Long)
- Length (min): 41.3 in / 105 cm (Standard), 45.3 / 115 cm (Long)
- Length (max): 51.2 in / 130 cm (Standard), 55.1 in / 140 cm (Long)
- Collapsed length: 22.4 in / 57 cm (Standard), 23.6 in / 60 cm (Long)
- Material: 7000 Aluminum
- Country of Origin: China
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)