Great for large group camping and backcountry settings, the MSR Dragonfly Stove will help you deliver your next meal again and again. The Dragonfly Stove boasts an extra-wide pot support that can accommodate pots and pans up to 10 inches in diameter. From coffee and cinnamon rolls for breakfast to curry or pizza for dinner, the backcountry stove has you covered for whatever camp feast your hearts desire. The Dragonfly allows its user to control the temperature anywhere from a light simmer (great for pastries) to a raging boil with the small twist of the fuel valve.
Not sure if the MSR Dragonfly Stove is for you? Check out our guide on "How to Choose a Camp Stove" or contact our OGExperts via LiveChat or by calling us at 888-547-4327
- Unrivaled Flame Control: MSR pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 10" maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
- Minimum Weight: 14 oz / 395 g
- Packed Weight: 1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 126 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 153 minutes
- Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 136 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
- Boil time (diesel), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA