In a world that expects liquid-fuel stoves to have one setting (hot), the DragonFly stands out. Since its debut in 1998, it has won numerous awards for its innovative dual-valve design, which offers an unrivaled range of continuous and immediate flame control. Simmer a delicate sauce over a candle flame or melt snow quickly over a blowtorch with a twist of the flame adjuster. The continued popularity and performance of the DragonFly can be attributed to the many features invented by MSR.
- Unrivaled Flame Control: MSR pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 10" maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
- Minimum Weight: 14 oz / 395 g
- Packed Weight: 1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 126 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 153 minutes
- Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 136 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
- Boil time (diesel), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA