Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( MSR - Freelite 2 Ultralight Backpacking Tent )
Designed to lighten your pack load on multiday and weekend backcountry trips, the FreeLite 2 saves you time and energy to pursue your outdoor activities. Whether you're planning to pedal the Kokopelli Trail or climb a favorite route on an overnight backpacking trip, this ultralight, fully-featured double-wall tent lets you to perform at your highest level. Its unified semi-freestanding frame sets up quickly and offers a roomy interior, lots of ventilation and two large doors for easy access—all the comfort, without all the weight.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Ultralight: MSR's lightest semi-freestanding, double-wall 2-person tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Made of aerospace composite materials, Syclone poles resist breaking in fierce winds, boosting the reliability of your tent.
- Easy Access: Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Weather Protection: Xtreme Shield™ waterproof-coated rainfly and floor.
- Fly Fabric: 15D Nylon Ripstop 1200mm Xtreme Shield
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield
|Shelter Type||Non-Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||29 sq ft|
|Tent Floor Area sq feet||29|
|Vestibule Area||17.5 sq ft|
|Floor Dimensions||50 x 84 inches|
|Peak Height||36 inches|
|Number of Poles||1|
|Packaged Weight||2 lb 15 oz|
|Trail Weight||2 lb 8 oz|
|Fast Pack Weight||2 lb 2 oz|
|Packed Size||18 x 6 inches|