Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( MSR - Fury Tent (Sample) )
The Fury 2-person lightweight mountaineering tent offers unmatched double-wall strength and reliability. The tent's small footprint allows it to be pitched with minimal platform prep on steep slopes and ridges, and it weighs just 6 lbs 4 oz (2.84 kg). A roomy, hooped front vestibule maximizes critical interior space, and a large rear window keeps weight down without compromising the excellent cross-ventilation that's mandatory in a mountaineering tent of this size.
- Super-strong: Advanced tent geometry and reinforced guy-out points provide security in the worst conditions.
- New Pole Clips: Stronger and easier to set up in winds, color-coded clips work with window and fly vents to add ventilation between rain fly and tent canopy.
- Gear Storage: Large hooped vestibule allows for maximum usability and gear storage.
- Superior Ventilation: Large, rear mesh window and dual-zip front door provide excellent cross ventilation in tent.
- Additional Features: DuraShield™-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; large vestibule; four internal pockets; multiple reflective guy points; small tent footprint for tight spaces.
|Minimum Weight||6 lbs 2 oz / 2.78 k|
|Packed Weight||7 lbs / 3.18 k|
|Body Weight||2 lbs 7 oz / 1.1 k|
|Rainfly Weight||1 lbs 14 oz / 845 g|
|Frame Weight||1 lbs 14 oz / 837 g|
|Floor Area||36 sq. ft / 3.34 sq. m|
|Hooped Vestibule Area||9 sq. ft / 0.83 sq. m|
|Tent Volume||76 cu. ft / 2152 liters|
|Vestibule Volume||18 cu. ft / 510 liters|
|Vestibule Area||9 sq. ft / 0.8 sq. m|
|Interior Peak Height||45 in / 114 cm|
|Packed Size||20 x 7 in / 51 x 17 cm|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Poles||4 DAC Pressfit|
|Number of Stakes||10 MSR Groundhog™|
|Rainfly Fabric||40D ripstop nylon 1500mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||40D ripstop nylon|
|Mesh Type||20D nylon micromesh|
|Floor Fabric||40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR|
|Country of Origin||Made in Taiwan|