Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( MSR - Habitude 4 Tent )
From family river trips to the kids’ first climbing adventure—passing down a love of the outdoors requires the right gear to encourage it all. Meet the Habitude 4 tent. Built strong to handle primitive camping, this spacious tent features a standing-height interior that makes it easy to change clothes and navigate piles of gear. The tent’s single giant vestibule allows it to fit in smaller remote sites, such as those along river banks, while providing tons of outside gear storage. When the rain or wind unleashes, the tent becomes a sturdy retreat for card games or reading. And on long days, the glacial-blue fly makes earlier bed times possible, ensuring the rest you need for tomorrow’s mission.
- Standing-Height: High ceiling and vertical sidewalls let everyone move about comfortably, lounge and stand up to change. Door pocket allows for wide, easy entry.
- Strong: Robust fabrics, super-sturdy pole geometry, and smooth-glide YKK stainless steel zippers endure rough use, little fingers, and challenging environments like sand, wind and rain.
- Easy to Pitch: Sets up quickly by one-person plus a small helper, thanks to hubbed poles, large, color-coded pole clips and a simple design.
- Unparalleled Livability: Integrated porch light* for easy night entry; storage pockets for each occupant; extra hang loops; strategically placed mesh for airflow and privacy; enormous vestibule. (Light takes two CR2032 batteries sold separately.)
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 68D taffeta polyester & DWR
- Mesh Type: 40D nylon micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 68D taffeta polyester 10,000mm Polyurethane & DWR
- Country of Origin: Imported
|Shelter Type||Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||62.5 sq. ft|
|Vestibule Area||23.5 sq. ft|
|Floor Dimensions||95 x 95 in|
|Peak Height||73 in|
|Number of Poles||3|
|Pole Material||Aluminum 7000 Series|
|Packaged Weight||12 lbs 10 oz|
|Trail Weight||12 lbs|
|Packed Size||23 x 9 in|