The MSR® Papa Hubba NX 4-person backpacking tent offers maximum livability for four in a tent that’s light enough to take into the backcountry, and it packs up smaller than most 2-person tents. Whether your group needs to break up your Half Dome hike with an overnight stay in Yosemite, or you’re planning a family camping trip in the backwoods, the 3-season, freestanding Papa Hubba tent offers plenty of room and livable comfort for all. Inside and out, the tent is engineered for performance, from the large side windows you can sit next to comfortably, to the optimized, symmetrical frame geometry that protects from side winds.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 2.67 kg / 5 lb 15 oz; Fast & Light option is 2.11 kg / 4 lb 11 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors door with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
|Number of Stakes||18 MSR Needle|
|Also Included||6 guy cords, 6 aluminum cord adjusters|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon|
|Mesh Type||15D nylon micro-mesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Shelter Type||Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||53 sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||22 sq ft|
|Peak Height||44 inches|
|Number of Poles||3|
|Pole Material||DAC Featherlite NSL|
|Packaged Weight||6 lbs 8 oz|
|Trail Weight||5 lbs 15 oz|
|Fast Pack Weight||4 lbs 11 oz|
|Packed Size||21 x 7 inches|