Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( MSR - Revo Ascent Snowshoes )
Revo Ascent snowshoes deliver rock-solid durability in aggressive terrain and now feature MSR's advanced Paragon™ binding for ultimate foot control. With a glove-like fit that eliminates pressure points, the binding’s mesh strap delivers excellent comfort and security in technical terrain. Underfoot, the ExoTract™ deck pairs external steel teeth with the torsional flex of plastic for confidence-inspiring traction. Combined with their Ergo Televators and add-on Flotation Tails, these snowshoes are built to get you there—wherever “there” may be.
- External Traction: Aggressive perimeter teeth and durable steel DTX crampons deliver advanced traction, especially on traverses and in challenging conditions.
- Durable: Injection-molded plastic deck withstands abusive conditions, and offers a subtle torsional flex underfoot for excellent purchase.
- Paragon™ Binding: Comfortable, freeze-resistant mesh strap wraps securely around a wide range of boots for ultimate control, while toe stops offer fast, precise foot alignment.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Add-on Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole g
|22 IN||25 IN|
|Weight per pair||4 lbs 6 oz / 2.00 kg||4 lbs 10 oz / 2.12 kg|
|Width||8 in / 20 cm||8 in / 20 cm|
|Length||22 in / 56 cm||25 in / 64 cm|
|Gait||Unisex/average width||Unisex/average width|
|Load||Up to 180 lbs / 80 kg||120 - 220 lbs / 54 - 100+ kg|
|Load w/ tails||Up to 250 lbs / 114 kg||Up to 280 lbs / 127 kg|
|Frame material(s)||7075-T6 Aluminum||7075-T6 Aluminum|
|Deck material(s)||TPU coated Nylon||TPU coated Nylon|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts|