Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( MSR - Revo Explore Snowshoe )
Built upon MSR's rugged ExoTract™ deck, Revo Explore snowshoes bring an unrivaled level of comfort through our new HyperLink™ bindings, making them perfect for those tackling all-day, all-mountain explorations. Delivering the same confidence-inspiring performance underfoot as MSR's Ascent series, their cradle binding eliminates pressure points, while its fast two-strap ratchet system makes getting in and out for lunch stops a breeze, not to mention making on-the-fly adjustments. Add-on Modular Flotation tails keep you ready for any change in winter’s mood.
- External Traction: Aggressive perimeter teeth of ExoTract deck and Pivot™ crampon provide advanced traction, especially on traverses, in all conditions.
- Durable: Injection-molded plastic deck withstands abusive conditions, plus adds unique torsional flex for a deep purchase.
- HyperLink Binding: Easy-entry cradle and fast two-strap ratchet system offer exceptional all-day comfort and efficiency, including a set-it-and-forget heel strap.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Add-on Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo™ Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
|Weight per pair||4 lbs 2 oz / 1.88 kg||3 lbs 14 oz / 1.75 kg|
|Width||8 in / 20 cm||8 in / 20 cm|
|Length||25 in / 64 cm||22 in / 56 cm|
|Gait||Unisex / normal width||Unisex / normal width|
|Footwear size range||7 M - 13 M / 40 - 46 EU||7 M - 13 M / 40 - 46 EU|
|Load||120-280 lbs / 54 - 100+ kg||
Up to 180 lbs / 80 kg
|Load w/ tails||120-280 lbs / 54 - 127 kg||Up to 250 lbs / 114 kg|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts|