Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( MSR - Thru-Hiker 70 Wing Shelter )
Offering essential ultralight protection for minimalists, thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers, the Thru-Hiker 70 Wing keeps wind and rain at bay with minimal impact on total pack weight. The 70 Wing accommodates 1-3 people and weighs as little as .38 kg (12 oz). Use a wing shelter by itself on a fastpacking trip along the John Muir Trail, or pair one with the Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 or 3 (sold separately) for added wind and rain protection on a long-haul trip up the Continental Divide.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Ultralight: Ample rain protection with minimal impact on total pack weight.
- Adaptable: Set up with trekking or accessory poles, or suspend from a tree.
- Compact: Pack down tiny and fit in the smallest of backpacks.
- Compatible: Can be paired with Thru-Hiker Mesh House 1, 2 or 3.
- Weather Protection: Featuring durable Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating.
- Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield
|Packaged Weight||1 lb|
|Trail Weight||12 oz|
|Packed Size||9 x 4.5 inches|