Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( MSR - Thru-Hiker Mesh House 2 Trekking Pole Shelter )
Ultralight weight is critical for thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers, and at .41 kg (14 oz), this shelter meets that requirement and others: excellent ventilation, good protection, and enough livable space for two to be comfortable for weeks or months on the trail. It’s also an extremely packable and adaptable shelter. Use the Mesh House on its own for bug-free protection—a necessity in the High Sierras—or pair it with the Thru-Hiker 70 or 100 Wing (sold separately) for added wind and rain coverage. Whatever the trail—AT, PCT, CDT or TBD—this shelter system lets you configure the right combination of weight and protection that’s right for your trip, and any section along the way.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Ultralight: Minimum weight of just .41 kg (14 oz) when you use your trekking poles for setup.
- Livable Space: Floor plan accommodates 2 large camping pads plus gear.
- Breathable Protection: Micromesh canopy for maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection; durable Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
- Added Protection: Pair with a compatible Thru-Hiker 70 Wing or 100 Wing (sold separately) for versatile protection options.
- Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
|Floor Area||30 sq ft|
|Tent Floor Area sq feet||30|
|Floor Dimensions||84 x 50 inches|
|Peak Height||38 inches|
|Packaged Weight||1 lb 2 oz|
|Trail Weight||14 oz|
|Packed Size||10 x 4 inches|