The WhisperLite Universal hybrid-fuel stove is the first MSR stove to combine canister and liquid fuel capabilities into one comprehensive package. Built on an upgraded WhisperLite™ chassis featuring improved stability, lighter weight and simplified maintenance, it burns just about any fuel you're likely to find. Unlike anything that's come before it, patent-pending AirControl™ technology delivers uncompromised performance across all fuel types, all in a lightweight package that won't slow you down.
- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: Patent pending AirControl™ technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included.
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Easy Transitions: Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field.
Note: Fuel bottle sold separately.
|Minimum Weight||11.5 oz / 326 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lbs 3.4 oz / 549 g|
|Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||Appx. 110 minutes|
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister||Appx. 75 minutes|
|Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||Appx. 155 minutes|
|Boil time (white gas), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter||4.4 minutes|
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter||3.75 minutes|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel||4.4 liters|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.3 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel||5.3 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.6 liters|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister||15 liters|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.8 liters|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA|