Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( MSR - Windburner Ceramic Skillet )
Pan-fry or sauté veggies, simmer sauces, and cook breakfast at camp like a pro with this 8" skillet designed for WindBurner Stove Systems. Featuring an enclosed, heat-capturing ring on the bottom and a nonstick Fusion® ceramic surface, this hard-anodized aluminum skillet allows for versatile and more involved cooking, even in the middle of the wilderness. Compatible exclusively with WindBurner Stove Systems.
- Fusion® Ceramic Nonstick: Ultra-durable coating handles abuse, is safe at high temperatures, and is PTFE- and PFOA-free, for worry-free nonstick performance.
- Versatile: Ceramic-coated nonstick skillet is great for simmering, sautéing and pan-frying cuisine.
- Efficient: Features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for cooking versatility.
- Compact Nesting: Skillet nests outside WindBurner® 4.5 L Stock Pot for packing efficiency.
- Size: 1.5 LTR
- Width: 8.5 in / 21.6 cm
- Weight: 7.6 oz / 0.22 kg
- Length: 8.3 in / 21.1 cm
- Height: 2.8 in / 7.0 cm
- Diameter: 21.1 cm / 8.3 in
- Minimum Weight: 7.6 oz / 0.22 kg
- Packaged Weight: 7.6 oz / 0.22 kg
- Volume: 1.5 liters Material(s): Ceramic Coated Aluminum, Aluminum Lid, Stainless Steel, Nylon, EPDM
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand