Stay cool and comfortable on warm nights in the wilderness with this ultra-breathable, spacious tent designed to help you rest up for more productive days of adventuring. Light enough to take into the backcountry, the Zoic 2 offers a lot of extra space for stretching out and storing gear. Great for first-time and warm-weather backpackers, the Zoic tent can go from trailhead camping to remote mountain lakes with ease, and its easy-pitch design allows for more time to hang out with friends or to enjoy the scenery. Two doors and two gear lofts make for convenient access and gear storage.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Light: Full micromesh canopy offers max breathability, moisture control, views and bug-free protection, with minimal weight.
- Spacious: A wide floor plan and steep sidewalls create a roomy interior that accommodates a 25-in. mattress for each occupant.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system; hubbed pole allows for quick setup. All models feature a Fast & Light freestanding setup option with rainfly and Fast & Light™ Body (sold separately).
- Durable: Proven MSR design geometry is matched with light, strong aluminum poles and long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ coating.
- Livability: Two doors, two built-in gear lofts, and extra volume make this tent an excellent value.
- Fly Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm Xtreme Shield
- Mesh Type: 15D nylon micromesh
- Floor Fabric: 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield
|Shelter Type||Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||33 sq ft|
|Tent Floor Area sq feet||33|
|Vestibule Area||18 sq ft|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 54 inches|
|Peak Height||39 inches|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Pole Material||7000 series aluminum|
|Packaged Weight||4 lb 13 oz|
|Trail Weight||4 lb 6 oz|
|Fast Pack Weight||3 lb 8 oz|
|Packed Size||21 x 5 inches|