Making room for up to three people, the Zoic 3 tent is the ideal backpacking tent for trips with family or friends. Designed with extra interior space for stretching out and storing gear, the tent offers plenty of breathing room for everyone. The Zoic 3 tent's full, ultra-breathable micromesh canopy keeps the interior cool and dry, even with three people in the tent. Its quick-pitch hubbed pole system lets you speed through setup, leaving more time for day hikes or just hanging out at camp. Lightweight enough for backpacking the Grand Canyon's South Rim to the Colorado River, but with livability features that make it a comfortable choice for the frontcountry, the Zoic 3 features two easy-access doors and three gear lofts for personalized storage options.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Light: Full micromesh canopy offers max breathability, moisture control, views and bug-free protection, with minimal weight.
- Spacious: A wide floor plan and steep sidewalls create a roomy interior that accommodates a 25-in. mattress for each occupant.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system; hubbed pole allows for quick setup. All models feature a Fast & Light freestanding setup option with rainfly and Fast & Light™ Body (sold separately).
- Durable: Proven MSR design geometry is matched with light, strong aluminum poles and long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ coating.
- Livability: Included performance features, three built-in gear lofts and extra volume make this tent an excellent value.
- Fly Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm Xtreme Shield
- Mesh Type: 15D nylon micromesh
- Floor Fabric: 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield
|Shelter Type||Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||46 sq ft|
|Tent Floor Area sq feet||46|
|Vestibule Area||18 sq ft|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 75 inches|
|Peak Height||39 inches|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Pole Material||7000 series aluminum|
|Packaged Weight||5 lb 14 oz|
|Trail Weight||5 lb 7 oz|
|Fast Pack Weight||4 lb 6 oz|
|Packed Size||21 x 5 inches|