Mucky Nutz - Face Fender
The original design, the flexible front mudguard that started it all! First introduced as the 'Bender Fender' back in 2009, these nifty little guards were our eureka moment, that ultimately led to the creation of Mucky Nutz as a Brand. ruly the first of it's kind, the Bender Fender took the Mountain Bike industry by storm with it's simplicity and effectiveness. It was an entirely new concept and approach to mudguards that were traditionally heavy, chunky and ugly! Now having evolved, with subtle improvements and refinements made over the years, the Face Fender is more popular than ever - available in a variety of colourways, used and endorsed by Weekend Warriors, Pro Downhill and Enduro riders around the world!
- Stops muck, gravel, pine needles and so forth being flung into your face.
- Fits close to the tyre for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes, and compatible with boost forks.
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discreet and effective - will not interrupt your riding.
- >Comes with genuine, high quality Velcro straps to attach to the fork - It's kind on the paintwork and makes fitting and removal a breeze. You can choose zip-ties if you prefer.
- When fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling.
- Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full-sus bikes.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!