It's been a little while since Nalgene has done a seasonal bottle and lots of people keep asking for a new one. So here it is. A frost bottle with blue cap and a graduation scale thermometer on the the back side. Nalgene didn't make very many of these so they probably won't last all winter - get them while they're here!
The large opening on Nalgene wide-mouth bottles easily accommodates ice cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters, and makes hand washing a breeze. The attached loop-top never gets lost and screws on and off easily. Printed graduations let keep track of your hydration. Dishwasher safe (Please make sure the top does not touch the heating element, or it will melt).
- Extremely durable
- Resistant to staining
- Resistant to retaining odors
- Recommended for "extreme" adventures
- Dishwasher Safe - Please make sure the cap does not touch the heating element
- Withstands temperatures from -40ºF to 212ºF
- This bottle is made from Eastman TritanTM copolyester that is manufactured without Bisphenol A (BPA)
- This bottle has a recycling code of #7, which means other. It does not contain BPA
- 179 Grams, 3 1/2 Inches Diamater, 8 1/2 Inches tall
- Made in USA
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)