Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Navisafe - Navi Light 360 2NM )
The Navisafe Navi Light 360 - a unique design combining waterproof 360 degree visibility, super bright LED light and a double magnetic system, in a compact shape that fits easily in your pocket.
- Navi Lights are the first battery operated LED navigation light to receive US Coast Guard two nautical miles approval as a navigation light, establishing it as an essential item of safety equipment for seafarers.
- Navi Light, with its 16 Ultrabright LEDs, gives ultra strong light 360 degrees as a steady light or as an emergency flasher.
- Waterproof to 65' and it floats! No more worries about rain or dropping your light in the water.
- The Navi Light 360 has five operating modes to give you just the illumination you need: All 16 LEDs constantly on, all 16 blinking, 10 on, 6 on or 4 on.
- The double magnetic system lets you attach the light anywhere: on your clothes, on your boat, inside a tent, to your car - wherever you need light.
- You can also attach the separate magnetic base to a boat deck or other surface with a screw or bolt. The light body securely clicks onto the base, but can be removed for transport or storage.
- With all 16 LEDs on, the Navi Light continues to shine for 13-15 hours on steady light and 80-85 hours on emergency blink.
- Uses three AAA batteries, not included.
- Unconditional 12 month warranty.
- Burn time constant light: 13-15 hours
- Burn time flashing light: 80-85 hours
- Burn time 10 bulbs: 22-24 hours
- Burn time 6 bulbs: 30-32 hours
- Burn time 4 bulbs: 70-72 hours
- Dimensions: 2 5/8" Dia. x 1 3/8" H
- Type of Bulb: 16 Ultra bright LEDs
- Type of Battery: 3 - AAA alkaline
- Weight (with batteries): 5.5 oz (155 g)
- Batteries Included: No
- Includes Safety lanyard
- 12 month unconditional warranty
- Submersible to 65'