This four-season tent delivers the first big innovation in mountaineering tents in decades. The integrated fly and external pole structure allows for set-up in half the time, a valuable time savings in extreme weather. This innovation also trims weight by 25%, while maintaining category-leading ventilation, vestibule space, and guy-out options.
- External pole structure allows for completely external setup, saving valuable time in extreme conditions.
- The integrated fly combined with advanced materials result in a 25% weight savings over the competition.
- Silicone-treated fabrics are significantly stronger and don't require seam tape, resulting in increased durability.
- Category-leading ventilation, vestibule space, and guy-out options.
- Silicone-treated fabric suite is free from toxic fire retardants.
- Link two Chogori tents together to create a larger, connected shelter.
- Vestibule provides a window for visibilityin the worst conditions.
- Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL polescomplement the fabric suite.
- Canopy Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop
- Fly Fabric: 30D Sil/Sil Nylon Ripstop (1500 mm)
- Floor Fabric: 70D PeU Nylon (5000 mm)
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Dry bag
|Shelter Type||Non-Freestanding Tent, Single Wall Tent|
|Floor Area||44.3 sq ft / 4.1 sq m|
|Vestibule Area||13.9 sq ft + 5.4 sq ft / 1.3 sq m + 0.5 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||89.0 x 80.4 in / 226 x 204 cm|
|Peak Height||46.1 in / 117 cm|
|Number of Poles||5|
|Pole Material||Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9mm|
|Packaged Weight||8 lb , 7 oz / 3.82 kg|
|Fast Pack Weight||7 lb , 11 oz / 3.5 kg|
|Packed Size||9.0 x 9.5 in dia / 48 x 24 cm dia|