The most versatile tent on the market for backpacking year round. The first all-mountain tent in the category, Kunai™ stands apart for being able to offer security and comfort from the glacier to the summit.
- Both a backpacking and a mountaineering tent with a uniquely versatile 4-season design.
- Tapered profile holds tight in high winds and blowing snow.
- Tub floor construction guarantees a dry tent no matter how wet the ground is.
- Double-wall construction keeps condensation at bay in humid conditions.
- Direct guy-out points are strategically placed and pass through the fly and attach directly to the poles to keep your tent anchored to the ground.
- Strut vent located on zipper flap allows multi direction air circulation.
- Breathable wind-blocking ripstop fabricon the inner tent is reinforced with VX seams to keep you protected in extreme weather.
- Large overhead vent and zippered mesh windows allow for plenty of air circulation.
- Vestibule Fabric: 15D Sil / PU Nylon Ripstop (1200mm)
- Fly Fabric: 15D Sil / PU Nylon Ripstop (1200mm)
- Canopy Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop / No see um mesh
- Floor Fabric: 30D PU Nylon Ripstop (3000mm)
- Color: Skyburst Orange
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Dry bag
|Shelter Type||Double Wall Tent|
|Floor Area||27 sq ft|
|Tent Floor Area sq feet||27|
|Vestibule Area||7 sq ft|
|Floor Dimensions||51 x 85 inches|
|Peak Height||42 inches|
|Number of Poles||3|
|Pole Material||Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL|
|Packaged Weight||4 lbs 14 oz|
|Trail Weight||3 lb 15 oz|
|Tent Trail Weight Oz||62|
|Packed Size||7.5 x 6 inches|