NORTH WATER - SEA TEC TOW LINE
A sleek, compact waist mounted tow line. It unrolls to a large wide-mouth bag that is easy to re-stuff in rough water conditions.
- Built in collaboration with a number of Level 5 BCU instructors.
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- Floating ¼” H2Pro kermantle polypropylene rope is easy to see in low viz conditions.
- Stainless steel eyed carabiner will not accidentally slip off the rope.
- Exterior carabiner park for quick access when needed.
- Floatation built into the bag keeps it afloat if detatched.
- High visibility reflective strip.
- Waist belt camp release buckle with easy to feel pull bead.