NRS - Clearwater Mesh Back PFD
Comfortable and cool mesh low back, pockets for storage and a paddler's cut for optimal range of motion, with the Clearwater PFD, NRS has perfected essentials.
- The NRS Clearwater is a type III, medium-profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- The Clearwater carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- 3M reflective Accents throughout
- US Coast Guard Certification
- Weight: 1.75lbs
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs
- Outer Fabric: 400-Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Entry System: Front Zip
- Pockets: 2 Front
- Lash Tabs: 1 Front
- Adjustment System: 4 Side, 2 Shoulder